360 WAVE BRUSHES.
Waves are one of the most popular hairstyles among black men, which are characterized by the distinctive 360 wave brush patterns created around the head. But despite being a stylish look, achieving it can be less than straightforward. Depending on your hair’s texture, getting waves can take up to several weeks. If you are having a hard time getting the perfect 360 waves, we have a collection of 360 wave brushes that come in many sizes and colors to set you aside from the rest when it comes to waves.
To achieve the waves of your desire for both men and women, look no further for the perfect tools from Freshcoupes to accomplish this goal. These 360 wave brushes are designed to guarantee that your waves are profound and certainly attainable.
What type of 360 wave brushes do we you offer?
Freshcoupes offers the right 360 wave brush that suits you. The tools for your wave redemption are as follows;
- New* Curved crown brush- Like the 360 wave brush, this is pocket friendly and you can use it anywhere you wish.
- Premium 360 wave curved brush- If you are a novice at 360 waves or any waves, our 360 wave curvedthis brush is a great place to start. With that said, it should be a top priority to get this brush for ease, and reliability in the long run.
- 360 wave crown brushes- these 360 wave brushes do not have handles, so they are smaller and easier to take around in your pocket or handbag when you are out of the house or office. This helps when you need to put in some work on your waves on your own time.
- 360 waves comb/ S-shaped- These combs are used mostly when grooming after you take off your durag. They ensure your waves are aligned from the crown.
- Double-sided wave brush- Double-sided brushes feature hard bristles on one side and soft bristles on the other for ultimate versatility for different effects.
- Handle: Some wave brushes have handles and others do not. Brushes that are contoured to fit into the palm of your hand may offer more control, especially for beginners. They are also more compact for travel. In short, a brush with a handle may be easier to use.
- Vented brushes let air pass through. This feature is also great for shorter hair, especially to create more dramatic, concentrated waves.
- Material: We do not recommend wave brushes with frizz-causing nylon bristles. Most quality wave brushes have natural bristles of goat, boar, or horse hair that are widely spaced to avoid snagging or frizzing hair. Most wave brushes have a body and handle constructed of wood, which is more durable than plastic.
Regular curved wave brush
- This brush is basically what you need to achieve all types of waves. The handle and fine bristles make for a formidable wave brush.
Are these brushes only meant for 360 waves?
No, 360 wave brushes could be used to achieve hair waves, such as; 180, 540, and 720 waves.
A 360 wave brush pattern
With our collection of quality 360 waves brushes you can realize a 360 wave brush pattern. For a detailed explanation on how to realize a good 360 wave pattern, you can find additional information in our blog about how to get 360 waves quickly.
What material is used to make the bristles?
Freshcoupes is in the business of caring for the customer and putting the end-users needs first. Fine animal hair like boar bristle is perfect for hair due to its soft texture.
Brushing with a soft brush also helps distribute the product evenly through your hair, which provides added shine and volume to your waves. Using plastic will ruin your hair wave formation and your scalp if constant use has continued.
How long do these brushes last?
The use of soft bristles on the brushes is essential. Technically, that makes the soft brush your more useful brush. You will use it consistently while starting your wave journey, and then add it to your rotation as a 'finishing' brush to lay your wave pattern down even if you start to wolf.
Freshcoupe’s assortment of 360 wave process brushes are top quality and can be tested to last for years. From the material used for the handle to the bristles, great durability can be seen and experienced when using this quality product.
Things to note!
Using a 360 wave brush is the key essence to achieving the best waves and using a 360 wave process brush is a plus for your wave journey. 360 wave brushes have been specially designed to create 360 waves and if need be, other forms of waves like 180, 540, or 720. By only using the finest hairs in our brushes, you will manage to get your hair forming better waves than ever before. This will benefit your waves massively as it will make a huge difference in the appearance of your hair.