Kids Durags and Baby Durags.
Want your younger one to look stylish and get involved in the culture? Get your hands on these premium baby silky durags and velvet durags for kids. Great for kids as it is soft, smooth, and comfy. Our quality is superior and preferable, yet our price is unbeatable. Your infant, baby, or child under the age of 10 can comfortably wear these kids’ silky and velvet durags. They are a perfect fit for kids for they help keep their braids and waves wrapped up at night.
What are the benefits of baby durags?
The basic pros of having a durag are the luxurious look and soft texture. However, kids should feel responsible for taking care of their waves because the outcome is worth it. Premium du-rags encompass style and health for your young ones.
Teaching them the importance of wearing their durags also teaches them about self-care, haircare, a sense of responsibility, and self-acceptance at an early age. It is a great way to usher them into a world where they are involved and in touch with their own individuality at an early age.
Some du-rags include a polyester liner on the inside work to lock in moisture, while others have either silk or satin and therefore will not absorb hair products and grease. Here is a list of benefits your child stands to gain from wearing a durag;
- Helps keep their style intact – keeping their hair intact as they do their daily chores and going to sleep with your durag on helps keep it flat and styled all the time.
- Helps to reduce friction - One of the major benefits of wearing a durag is to reduce friction in the hair. Friction can occur while they sleep causing frizz, knots, tangles, split ends, and breakage.
- Helps to retain moisture – Preservation of moisture is essential to keep their waves looking lustrous at all times. Additionally, when moisture is present, unnecessary shedding and breakage are avoided.
- Allows air penetration - A durag is better than other conventional head-covers because air can penetrate it. A velvet durag might look like it will cause excess heat but it doesn’t. Your scalp will be able to breathe even with the compression. You won’t feel uncomfortable and your hair won’t be itchy due to heat.
How to take care of your child’s velvet or silky durag.
Every waver has the responsibility to care for the condition of their velvet durag. It is vital to schedule a weekly wash to make sure that you eliminate product build-up, bacteria, fungal and mold growth.
The best quality natural silk is never synthetic fabrics, so strict measures should be adhered to avoid damaging the fabric. Frankly, the price to pay for a damaged durag is not worth the risk of cleaning it with a washing machine or using a dryer. A well-maintained durag may serve you for years. In short, keep your durag out of the washer and dryer to increase its lifespan and maintain its quality. Instead;
- Soak it in a basin with some warm water, (NOT HOT) and cleaning soap for about out a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Hand wash it gently.
- Rinse it in clean water.
- Hang it from direct sunlight to prevent it from tanning.
Where to buy premium kids durags
Getting a baby durag is a good start for any young waver who is looking for both style and great healthy waves. This is an excellent option for cold-weather wearing as well. You may look no further than Freshcoupes for your velvet and silky durags for kids.
Additionally, you can get reflective baby durags, matching durags and bonnets, and many more for a family set.
What do you stand to gain from choosing premium durags for kids?
Freshcoupes has devoted its time and efforts to help you feel comfortable in your skin and hair, now your kids get to experience the best and learn to take care of their hair from a young age.
You also count on the fact and convenience that we are open to comments, recommendations, and testimonials of how far you have come and help guide you further into your hair goals.
There is a wide variety of premium velvet and silky durags for both adults and children, a variety of colors to choose from, and a superior quality in fabric and finish. Furthermore, this is an investment that will save you money and time since it will last for a while without needing a new one every so often.
Things to note!
These velvet and silky durags are the best in the market and are suitable for your kids as young as the age of 3. Baby durags are not a magic cloth that will make your waves clean and defined overnight. These products are just meant to bring your already washed, brushed, and moisturized waves to life.
So for now, the question is, what are you waiting for? Grab for your kids, and get them started on their wave journey.